* The races are carried out under the regulations of the Hellenic Cycling Federation and the UCI. All participants are obliged to be informed and be complied with them.
*All ΟΡΕΝ athletes that participate in the race have to print and fill in the solemn declaration N105 of the race. In order to print it they have to click at the relevant space in the website (PARTICIPATION FORMS). By signing the solemn declaration they declare that they participate in the race under their own responsibility, they guarantee for their physical and psychological health – ability as well as for the rest issues / terms of the event and it is their OBLIGATION to present it to the Registry of the race.
* The underage cyclists, those who are under 18 years old, and wish to participate in the OPEN category, are free to race as OPEN only if they are escorted by their legal guardians. They also have to present the solemn declaration N105 to the Registry of the race with which they declare that they participate in the race under the consent of their legal guardian and that they are physically and psychologically healthy and capable and they have been examined by a doctor. Finally, they declare that they consent to all terms of participation of the event. Any underage athlete will be accepted if he / she does not present the solemn declaration N105 signed by his/her legal guardian.
*All athletes who belong to a cycling club are obliged to present to the Registry of the race their health card. All OPEN participants are recommended to have recently undergone a medical examination.
*Use of a suitable cycling helmet, which meets all the standards.
*By filling in the participation form, all athletes declare that they are aware of the dangers they might face during their transportation through central and side roads and they are absolutely responsible for their physical integrity.
* The participants are fully responsible for the safety of their personal belongings – equipment during the race.
* The participants are obliged to complete the participation form and make the deposit on time.
* The organization committee has the right to use the audiovisual material in which any athlete might appear.
*The organization committee preserves the right to suspend any participant that is ill-tempered before, during or after the race.
*Any athlete who willingly tosses liter (non recycling packaging) anywhere but the supply zone.
*Any athlete who, willingly or not, deviates from the initial route will be excluded.
*The organization committee is under no conditions responsible for any injuries or harm in the health of the athletes or for any health problems or death due to the deficiency of preventive medical care or in the case of an athlete’s fall.
* The organization committee is under no conditions responsible for the physical integrity of the athletes, who are under the obligation to behave responsibly in those points of the race, where the danger of falling and causing bad or even fatal injuries is increased.
* The organization committee is under no conditions responsible for the injury of any other person who participates in the race under any role (viewer, escort, team member).
* The organization committee is under no conditions responsible for the loss or harassment of material and is not responsible for possible damage of the equipment before, during or after the race.
* The organization committee is under no conditions responsible for financial matters that may concern an athlete or any other person independently of his/her role.
All athletes, by submitting their participation form, consent and are aware that their personal information, that is their full name, their age group and the name of their team belong to and may and will appear in the site: www.cyclinghellas.gr. Cyclinghellas declares that all information will exclusively be used for reasons of identity, valid information of our website visitors and the best possible communication. Other personal information like father’s name, birth date, telephone numbers and email address are voluntarily stated and they are exclusively used by Cyclinghellas and are not published for any reason. Cyclinghellas will make no other use, concession, transmition, distribution or notification to a third person.
By submitting the participation form all the athletes agree and consent to the above terms and conditions of the organization.