1day cycling tour from Larisa to foot of Mount Olympus
- Visit Archaeological Places
FORM OF INTEREST
You are in Larissa, an old historical city and you are ready to start your lovely cycling tour along the Aegean Sea. Your destination is the beaches at Olympus foothills.
Your cycling journey starts from the Ancient Theatre of Larissa, passing by the sights, the monuments and the beautiful spots of the city. It heads to the road that will take us to the coastline of the Prefecture of Larissa.
The coastline of Central Greece, which we will enjoy on our bikes, is almost 50 kilometres long. It starts at Aghiokampo's beach and it ends in Platamonas. Along the ride, you will pass by more than 20 beaches, small gulfs at foot of Maurovouni, Kissavos and Olympus.
As you come closer at the foot of mythical Olympus Mountain you can enjoy some of the awarded beaches on your right hand and the green slopes of the Gods’ Mountain on your left. The beautiful route of 98 kilometres comes to an end in Platamonas where you can have a recovery swim! You return in Larissa with Cyclinghella's van.
Your Journey in Greece begins
GREECE, HELLAS, is the Cradle of democracy, culture, philosophy, freedom, architecture, sculpture, of the Olympic Games! Cycling Hellas’ team is pleased to guide you to the masterpieces of Greek nature, to the sacred famous treasures, to the Greek culture and tradition, to the ancient mythology and history! Experience ultimate, fully-guided, selected bike tours to unique colors, tastes and homemade creations and meet the authenticity of Greek people. We are looking forward to seeing you in our country and happy to turn your Greek cycling tours & holidays to life experience!
- Full organization from Cyclinghellas
- Well-maintained bikes
- Well-maintained cycling helmet
- Experienced cycling guide
- Equipment (toolbox, inner tubes, pump) for the “bicycle’s good health”
- Bike Service
- First aid kit
- Service car with distinctive lights and mechanical support for the cyclists
- Trailer for the bikes’ transfer
- Van or bus for companions-friends of yours.
- Snack (bar or fruits or nuts /person)
- Water at the six feeding stations along the route.
The price does not include