General terms of renting a bicycle
- Driver’s minimum age: 12 years ( with parental consent)
- Rental duration: minimum rental duration: 1day (24 hours)
- Payment policy: the rental of a bicycle is paid by cash before the receipt
- Receipt - deliveries: only from the shop “Dalavikasbicycles” after agreement with a free schedule
- In special occasions, “Cyclinghellas” reserves the right to replace any type of bicycle with another one of the same category
- The terms and the prices can be modified without warning.
- The renter must make available to the company his personal identity details, his place of residence before receiving the bicycle.
- The renter must check the bicycle before receiving it.
- In the case of mechanical malfunction, the renter must immediately notify the leasing company.
- The renter shall return the bicycle to the leasing company in the same good condition he/she received it.
- The renter must lock the bicycle each time it is left unsupervised.
- The renter is wholly responsible for every accident, every damage or theft (partial or total) provoked to the rented bicycle.
- The renter pays to the company the amount of the damage regardless of his liability.
- The renter explicitly agrees that the company “Cyclinghellas” is not responsible for any damage incurred to the renter, or a third person during the rental period and no claim can be made against the company in case of an accident.