1 day cycling tour to Mythical Mt Olympus (Prionia)
FORM OF INTEREST
Having Litochoro as our starting point, you head off to a cycling excursion to Prionia, to mythical Mt. Olympus. The 12 God's residence.
You are cycling for 18 kilometres in a tarred uphill road as we pass by the 1rst refuge, at Stavros (994 meters). In the following, you arrive in the area of Prionia (1.100 meters). There is also an alternative route. Those who wish more moderate cycling ascend have the option to use a car from the starting point in Litochoro until Stavros and continue their route by bicycle, so as to cycle for 7 kilometres of moderate difficulty until the area of Prionia.
In Prionia there is a parking space as well as a small restaurant. you are having a short break altogether for refilling and recovery. You cycle 18 kilometres descending from Prionia to Litochoro, enjoying at the same time the unique natural beauty of Mt. Olympus and the coastline of Pieria, which fills up the horizon.
Your Journey in Greece begins
GREECE, HELLAS, is the Cradle of democracy, culture, philosophy, freedom, architecture, sculpture, of the Olympic Games! Cycling Hellas’ team is pleased to guide you to the masterpieces of Greek nature, to the sacred famous treasures, to the Greek culture and tradition, to the ancient mythology and history! Experience ultimate, fully-guided, selected bike tours to unique colors, tastes and homemade creations and meet the authenticity of Greek people. We are looking forward to seeing you in our country and happy to turn your Greek cycling tours & holidays to life experience!
- Full organization from Cyclinghellas
- Well-maintained bikes
- Well-maintained cycling helmet
- Experienced cycling guide
- Equipment (toolbox, inner tubes, pump) for the “bicycle’s good health”
- Bike Service
- First aid kit
- Service car with distinctive lights and mechanical support for the cyclists
- Trailer for the bikes’ transfer
- Van or bus for companions-friends of yours.
- Snack (bar or fruits or nuts /person)
- Coffee and soft drink
- Water at the six feeding stations along the route.
- The transfer from nearby hotels to the meeting point for more than 4 customers
- The transfer to nearby hotels from the finishing point for more than 4 customers
- Commemorating partisipation diploma for all visitors
The price does not include