1 day cycling tour at Meteora
- Visit Museums
- Visit Monasteries
- Visit churches
FORM OF INTEREST
You are at Kalampaka that constitutes the city-gate of the huge stone complex of Meteora. The cycling tour begins from Kastraki.
The cycling tour begins from Kastraki. It nestles between the rocks and it is the most beautiful village in the area and the base of operations for the climbers. You take an uphill route with a direction to the monastery «Big Meteoro» and then to the monastery «Varlaam» and then the hovering Monastery of «AgiosStefanos ». The masterpiece of nature spreads before our eyes. The holy place constitutes a breathtaking spectacle!
The excursion ends at the Central Square of Kalampaka. A stop for coffee or a sweet follows and a free tour to the traditional local shops of the area. Then, you visit with our bicycles the Natural History Museum and the Mushroom Museum.
The excursion is concluded with commemorative photos and greetings.
Indicative price for the dinner at a traditional tavern 10euros/person
Your Journey in Greece begins
GREECE, HELLAS, is the Cradle of democracy, culture, philosophy, freedom, architecture, sculpture, of the Olympic Games! Cycling Hellas’ team is pleased to guide you to the masterpieces of Greek nature, to the sacred famous treasures, to the Greek culture and tradition, to the ancient mythology and history! Experience ultimate, fully-guided, selected bike tours to unique colors, tastes and homemade creations and meet the authenticity of Greek people. We are looking forward to seeing you in our country and happy to turn your Greek cycling tours & holidays to life experience!
- Full organization from Cyclinghellas
- Well-maintained bikes
- Well-maintained cycling helmet
- Experienced cycling guide
- Equipment (toolbox, inner tubes, pump) for the “bicycle’s good health”
- Bike Service
- First aid kit
- Service car with distinctive lights and mechanical support for the cyclists
- Trailer for the bikes’ transfer
- Van or bus for companions-friends of yours.
- Snack (bar or fruits or nuts /person)
- Coffee and soft drink
- The tickets for the Museums/sights and the guided tours
- The transfer from nearby hotels to the meeting point for more than 4 customers
- The transfer to nearby hotels from the finishing point for more than 4 customers
- Commemorating partisipation diploma for all visitors
The price does not include